We are Hiring!
Posted Date: November 2nd, 2021
Position: Assistant for Emerging Nepal Ltd.
Location: Krishna Tower, New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
Age: Not Exceeding 30
Education & Experience:
- The candidate should have a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in management or equivalent from a recognized university.
- The candidate should have at least one year of relevant experience.
- The candidate should have good computer skills including typing in Nepali and English.
- The candidate with knowledge of Company Act, Government Act, Rules and Regulation will be preferred.
- The candidate with accounting knowledge will be preferred.
- Candidate should have a motorcycle license and a personal vehicle for transportation.
- Candidate should be willing to travel to our portfolio sites throughout Nepal as needed.
Prepare required documents such as: board meeting minutes and related documents, AGM minutes and related document and other documents as mandated by government act, rules and regulation.
Organize regular Board Meeting while preparing all required documents for Board Meeting. Followup with meeting minutes and other documents as required by the government act, rules and regulation. Follow up on other implementation of decisions.
Coordinate with Company Secretary, Legal Advisor, Chartered Accountants and Auditors and other individuals as necessary.
Attend needed meetings, prepare and submit timely documents to various governmental authority to abide by proper rules and mandates.
Perform other duties with full effort and diligence as required.
Interested candidate should send her/his updated resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Emerging Nepal Limited Team.